This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
I am grateful to the Kamatera support team.
I contacted the support team a few times and each time they got back to me for a short time, answered my questions, and produced solutions for my acco...
unt settings a few times. Most importantly, they did all this in a short time and with great enthusiasm. I would like to express my gratitude to the Kamatera support team, especially to Oren Einstein, Yonatan Moshe and Ron Butbul for this and I would recommend to everyone to cooperate with the Kamatera company.
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical co...
mplicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing.
Η HostAdvice.com παρέχει επαγγελματικές και ανεξάρτητες από οποιονδήποτε άλλο φορέα αξιολογήσεις για εταιρίες φιλοξενίας. Οι αξιολογήσεις μας είνα αμερόληπτες, ειλικρινείς και εφαρμόζουν τα ίδια κριτήρια για όλες τις εταιρίες που αξιολογούν.
Λαμβάνουμε χρηματική αποζημίωση από τις εταιρίες που αξιολογούμε. Η αποζημίωση για υπηρεσίες και προϊόντα δεν επηρεάζει την κατεύθυνση ή τα συμπεράσματα των αξιολογήσεών μας. Ούτε επηρεάζει την βαθμολογία μας για ορισμένες εταιρίες φιλοξενίας. Η αποζημίωση αυτή καλύπτει το κόστος της αμοιβής των ατόμων που κάνουν τις αξιολογήσεις, για την αγορά λογαριασμών στις εταιρίες, και για τις δοκιμές που πραγματοποιούν.